Our Church History
March 22, 1998
Began meeting in the Stockinger Suite at the St. Cloud Civic Center.
Affiliated with Christian International Network of Churches out of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
October 11, 1998
Moved into a leased downtown facility across from the Paramount Theater on West St. Germain Street.
May 7, 2000
Orchard Christian Center merged with Jubilee, resulting in approximately fifty people being added to the church.
July 30, 2000
After extensive remodeling, Jubilee moved to 1805 Quarry Road, the facility formerly owned by Orchard Christian Center.
Purchased 53 acres on County Road 74.
Sold the facility at 1805 Quarry Road, and leased it back through March of 2007.
April 1, 2007
Had our first worship service in our current facility, which we dedicated Sunday, May 6.
September 17, 2011
Gateway Church, Jubilee's daughter church, offically opened in St. Joseph, Minnesota, under Pastors Bruce & Joy Tessen.